This Dental Chance Card Online Board Game for Speech Therapy includes 3 playing styles. One style is set up to encourage 100+ speech trials, another is set up to challenge social play skills, and the other is open-ended.
For the open-ended and speech styles, I like to split-screen with digital flashcards, an articulation spinner or any digital speech card decks.
How to play:
- Click the dice to roll it.
- Players click and drag the colored game tokens as they move around the board.
- Some of the spaces will generate a chance card to pop up. Close the card using the x and do what it says before the next turn.
- If a chance card requires a player to move a token, click the ‘chance card movement’ button before you move the token. This button turns off the chance cards being activated while the players move their token/s. Be sure to click the movement button again before the next player has their turn.
- To reset the game just refresh this webpage.