This No Prep App Companion – Cupcake maker is a great accompaniment to the popular ‘make a cupcake’ app (linked in the PDF download). Works great in both 1:1 sessions and mixed groups.
➜Two PDFs, 1 is a colored version and a ink friendly version. The PDF includes tutorial instructions for use.
Each PDF Includes:
- Hyperlinked contents page for easy navigation and printing.
- A link to the app this companion is compatible with.
- A cupcake menu that matches the options available in the free version of the app.
- 2 pages of cupcake orders to use with the app as part of a barrier game.
- A communication board with vocabulary that aligns with the app. So many core vocabulary teaching opportunities!
- 3 sequencing activities of varying difficulties.
- An editable articulation dice game that aligns with the app. Just add your student’s targets, print and play. This is great for mixed articulation groups!
- A mixed group worksheet with cupcake themed questions targeting: wh questions, plurals, verbs, categories, comparing & contrasting, object functions, associations, synonyms, antonyms, story structure, describing and social skills.
- A 2 page ‘ideas for use‘ section that outlines ways each part of this download can be used in sessions (along side the cupcake maker app) to target numerous goals. This set of instructions can be seen in the provided free preview here on TPT. This way you can see all of the creative therapy options before you choose to buy.
Please note, this is a printable product made to be used alongside a free to download app. This is NOT a digital speech therapy product.
Please note: The tutorial for this product is included in the downloadable PDF